This co-branded ILFORD and Paterson starter kit contains everything* needed to process your first rolls of film. From a developer, stop bath, fixer and wetting agent to the perfect sized developing tank and measuring cylinders for processing two rolls of 35mm film at a time (or one 120 roll).
The technique to process your own film is simple and rewarding and made even easier thanks to ILFORD Simplicity chemicals which are pre-measured for speed and ease of use. While these chemicals can easily be used in most developing tanks the measurements were based on the Paterson 2-reel Universal Film Development Tank contained in this kit making it the ideal pairing.
The kit contains:
- 1 x ILFORD 35mm Film Cassette Opener
- 1 x ILFORD Simplicity Film Starter Pack (containing developer, stop bath, fixer and wetting agent)
- 1 x Paterson Universal Film Tank
- 2 x Paterson Super System 4 Reels
- 3 x Paterson 600ml Graduates
- 1 x Paterson Thermometer
- 1 x Paterson Stirrer
- 2 x Paterson set of 2 film clips
*A darkroom, light tight space, or dark changing bag will be needed to load the film into tank.