Kodak's VISION3 500T is a high-speed tungsten-balanced movie film characterized by a fine grain structure, broad dynamic range, and the flexible nominal sensitivity of a 500-speed index. It has a wide exposure latitude with exceptional highlight control for working in a variety of lighting conditions, ranging from high contrast outdoor lighting to mixed interior light situations. Advanced Dye Layering Technology (DLT) is also used to reduce the appearance of grain in the shadows for cleaner detailing and clarity. As part of the VISION3 series of movie films, this stock has high archival stability and is well suited to digital post-production processes.
This item is one 50' cartridge of single perf. Super 8 color negative film for process in ECN-2 chemistry.
- Tungsten-Balanced Color Neg. Movie Film
- Exposure Index of 500 in Tungsten Light
- Expanded Highlight Latitude
- Dye Layering Technology
- Fine Grain and Sharpness
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Well-Suited to Digital Post-Production
- Process in ECN-2 Chemistry
- Super 8 Cartridge, Single Perf.