Replaces the now banned and very hazardous Mercury batteries that power your favourite old cameras (see list below for some models this will power) if you are unsure if your camera requires this battery please get in touch.
Please note this battery requires the rubber seal (link here) to make it fit with in the battery compartment of cameras listed below. The rubber seal is sold separately and reusable. And this is for ONE Battery
The constant 1.35volt of the Mercury cell (more correct than "Battery" ) was used by the camera maker as a reference voltage.
If your equipment specifies EPX or PX 625 or 675 -you need these replacements.
Some cameras which need these cells :
- CANON F1, FT-B, G-III
- NIKON FTN, FT2
- OLYMPUS OM-1, 1N, 35, RC, RD, 35SP, 35 SPN, PEN FT
- PENTAX SPOTMATIC F
- ROLLEI 35, 35S, 35T, XF-35, SL35
- ZEISS CONTAREX SUPER, CONTAFLEX SUPER BG
- YASHICA MINISTER D, LYNX 5000, 5000E, ME-1, 14E, MAT-124, 124G (all 625 size)
- MINOLTA HIMATIC C, G, 7SII
- KONICA C35
- LEICAMETER MR-4
- MINOX B, BL
- RICOH 500G,35 ZF, 35 ZFST, 35 EF
- YASHICA MX2, 35 ME, ME-2, FX2, MF (675 size).