Vanguard VEO 2 265AB Tripod (w/ BH50 Ball head)
We really like the Veo range of tripods, that's why we only have them. It's also cause these are small and our shop is small!!
Vanguard themselves do a much better job of describing their product:
VEO 2 265AB is an easily portable and super lightweight, 26mm, 5 sections Aluminium travel tripod kit with a multi action ball head and a maximum work load of 8 kg / 17.6 lbs. It weighs only 1.5 kg / 3.4lbs and can be extended up to 150 cms / 59 inches.
VEO 2 265AB features the exclusive & unique central column rotation system that allows you to set the tripod in a snap of the fingers as well as the new advanced twist ¼ turn lock/unlock system for fast deployment and solid setting. The VEO 2 BH-50 ball head operates perfectly with 3 independent dedicated knobs for lock, panning and friction control. The best tripod is the one you always can carry with you. Stop being two-legged when you could use three!
- Intuitive operations to set the tripod into desired position: Exclusive and innovative Central Column system that allows you to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- 1st rate material (Magnesium, Aircraft Aluminum alloy) for lightweight, robust and long-lasting sessions of work or play.
- Multi-action Ball Head with 3 independent knobs for lock, pan, and friction control operation. Ergonomic knobs providing 8kg / 17.6lb work load performance for quality images. Arca compatible QR place
- Advanced Twist lock system for fast and rock solid position setting. Extend the 4 sections in a matter of seconds.
- High engineering leg tube for smooth and precise legs extension.
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to welcome counterbalance weight or bags for additional stability.
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for greater position possibilities to adapt to uneven terrain and to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for perfect grip on hand.
- Angled rubber feet to carry and position firmly on ground (spiked feet available, sold separately).
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to welcome any size of standard heads.