Vanguard VEO 2 235AB Tripod (w/ BH50 Ball Head)
VEO 2 235AB features the exclusive & unique central column rotation system that allows you to setup the tripod in a snap of the fingers as well as the new advanced twist ¼ turn lock unlock system for fast deployment and a solid, stable setting. The VEO 2 BH-50 ball head operates perfectly with 3 independent and dedicated knobs for lock, panning and friction control. The best tripod is the one you always can carry with you. Stop being two-legged when you could use three!
Composing photographs of unique architecture from different civilizations, capturing unexpected moments of wildlife, beautiful scenes of cultures and people from around the world, browsing different sites and taking in the various beauties of nature are unique opportunities to share your stories and emotions.
Take it everywhere with you! Set it up in matter of seconds, use the Advanced Engineering legs and twist locks systems with confidence while enjoying versatile creative positions. The VEO 2 235AB tripod has been thought to be your “best passport” for travel photography. With a snap of fingers, swing the VEO 2 central column into place, connect your camera and you’re ready to shoot at a moment’s notice. The VEO 2 BH-50 Multi-action Ball Head is sturdy and operates perfectly with 3 independent dedicated knobs for lock, panning and friction control. The Arca type compatible plate with ¼” D-ring screw offers quick camera attachment and release. The 5 section Aluminum legs comes with a rapid advanced twist lock system ergonomically designed to be extended with one hand and to lock in less than 10 seconds. The low angle adaptor and the 3 leg angles at 20°, 45° and 80° ensure perfect position and stability on uneven terrain and also offers more creative pictures from different angles. With angle designed rubber feet, VEO 2 gives you a perfect grip on ground. VEO 2 SF spiked feet (sold separately) will ensure the perfect grip for outdoor and challenging environments. The dedicated suspension loop on canopy accommodates counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability... A stylish design with soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable and comfortable grip. Use the included carrying tripod bag with shoulder strap when you are ready to go to your next photo adventure.
VEO 2 204AB features the exclusive & unique central column rotation system that allows you to setup the tripod in a snap of your fingers as well as the new advanced twist ¼ turn lock unlock system for fast deployment and a solid, stable setting. The best tripod is the one that you can always carry with you; stop being two-legged when you could use three!
- Intuitive in its operation which allows you to quickly setup the tripod and get it into the desired position: Exclusive and innovative Central Column system that allows to set the central column and tripod legs in less than 15 seconds.
- 1st Rate Material (Magnesium, Aircraft Aluminum alloy) for lightweight, robust and long-lasting performances.
- Sturdy Ball Head with large ergonomic knobs safely providing 4kg / 8.8lb work load performance for quality images. Arca compatible QR place.
- Advanced Twist lock system for fast and rock-solid position setting. Extend the 4 sections in a matter of seconds.
- Highly Engineered leg tube for smooth and precise leg extension.
- Dedicated suspension loop on canopy to accommodate counterbalance weights or bags for additional stability.
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (20°, 45°, 80°) for more versatility and the possibility to adapt to uneven terrain; enabling you to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 1 leg for perfect grip on hand.
- Angled rubber feet to carry and position firmly on ground (spiked feet available; sold separately).
- Available in 3 colors (Anthracite/Black, Anthracite/Gold, Anthracite/ Blue)
- Bonus tripod bag with extension system to welcome any size of standard heads.