Rollei Retro 80S (135, 36exp, 80ISO)
Rollei Retro 80S is a panchromatic black and white film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 80/20°.
Rollei Retro 80S is an excellent universal film, ideal for a extremely wide range of applications, such as portrait, landscape and product photography. This film combines excellent image quality with universal sensitivity. The emulsion of Rollei Retro 80S is coated onto a transparent synthetic base which ensures long-term dimensional stability.
- medium-speed super-panchromatic black and white film
- special coating to improve the transport properties of the film in the camera
- optimal flatness - can be used both in daylight and in artificial light without any restrictions
- due to the low blue-sensitivity of the emulsion, shots taken with a direct flash are less sensitive (this is based on using a direct flash with a color temperature of approx. 6500K)
- extended red sensitivity up to 750 nm
- can also be used as an infrared film when used with filters
- extended exposure latitude (between 32 and 100 ISO)
- good for push/pull processing
- good tone reproduction - great maximum density
- transparent = ideal for scanning and as a slide