Lomography Simple Use Film Colour Camera Package (inclu. Film and Dev & Scan Voucher)
Get the Lomography Simple Use Film Camera preloaded with a roll of Lomography 400ISO Colour Negative 36exp Film AND a Prepaid Dev and Scan voucher for said film. What a deal! Could be a good pressie for all the Gemini and Cancer Babies out there. Voucher supplied at time of purhcase, film must be returned to Splendid with voucher. We do not keep a copy of the voucher on hand. Voucher not valid foruse with any other film. No voucher no freebie processing.
This is like a disposable camera but much more awesome! It can be re-loaded with any 35mm film you like! And it has three colour filters that cover the flash!
Check all the hype here: https://microsites.lomography.com/simple-use-film-camera/
Wise words from Lomography:
The Lomography Simple Use Film Camera is no ordinary disposable camera — it’s preloaded with funky film and comes with Color Gel flash filters so that you can dive right into the world of creative analogue photography. Compact and equipped with a flash, you can capture the good times everywhere you go. It’s perfect for parties, road trips, weddings and more!
Add a colourful twist to your film photographs with yellow, magenta, and cyan flash filters. Mix and match these colors to produce six different hues for more fun-filled, analogue action!
- Analogue Made Easy: Lomography’s Simple Use Film Camera is preloaded with film so you can start shooting straight away.
- Filled with Fantastic Film: the Lomography Color Negative 400 film gives your shots classic analogue character.
- Get Creative with Color Gel Flash Filters: mix and match three different Color Gel flash filters to tint your shots with one of six different colors.
- Take Your Camera Everywhere You Go: Portable and light, the Simple Use Film Camera can easily be your go-to camera for everyday shooting.
- Easy to Develop Your Pictures: Just hand in your film at any photo lab. It’s quick and easy to get your photos developed at the LomoLab!
- Reload if You Dare: if you’re feeling like an analogue superstar, you can try reloading your camera once you’ve finished the preloaded film. Be careful though, loading film can be tricky and it is not covered by any warranty!