The LC-Wide is a compact 35mm camera with an expansive 17mm ultra-wide lens. With zone-focusing and auto-exposure of the LC-A, it's an automatic hit.
Say hello to the latest innovation in the LOMO legacy, the ultra-talented LC-Wide. Featuring a specially designed 17mm Minigon 1 Ultra-Wide-Angle lens, every photo is taken to the widest extremes. Add a whole new dimension to your Lomographic shots with a choice of 3 different photo formats of like full, square or half-format. With unlimited multiple exposures, auto-exposure settings, lightning-quick focusing and a tripod thread, you're looking at a true analogue superstar.
- Minigon Ultra-Wide Lens: Developed specially for the LC-Wide; as its name suggests, the 17mm Minigon Ultra-Wide Lens takes stunning wide-angle photos.
- Format Frenzy: Choose between full, square or half-format shots at the flip of a switch.
Classic Lomographic Look: The Minigon lens delivers superb vignettes, mind-blowing color saturation and knockout contrast.
- Lightning-fast zone Focusing: Easily pick your focus distance and get as close as 0.4m to your subject.
- Simple Multiple and long exposures: Take unlimited multiple exposure shots and use the included cable release thread for effortless long exposures.
- Film ISO range from 100-1600: Whether you pick a low or high ISO film, the LC-Wide will have a setting to match.
Use 35mm Film: Takes all types of 35mm film including color negative, slide, black and white and redscale.