Want to have a go at developing your own fim? Or maybe you know someone who would like to try? We are now offering Film Developing workshops. We'll show you how easy and exciting it is.
Each 1 hour workshop will run you through the process of developing your own films. You'll receive all you need to process your own film and you'll get to keep the Paterson Tank so you can develop your own films at home after the workshop. And once you're film is dry we will scan and once your film is dry we will scan your images and share them back to you via Google Drive.
What you'll learn:
- How to load a roll of film onto a developing reel (in the dark!)
- How to mix chemicals at the appropriate quantities.
- The correct order for processing a film
- How to handle your film
What we'll supply:
- 1x Paterson Tank (with two reels) - which you can keep afterwards
- All Chemistry needed (Ilford Simplicity Developer, Stop Bath, Fix and Wetting Agent)
- 2x Rolls of Ilford FP4 125ISO 24 exp (bulk loaded by Splendid)
- Scans of your film that you shot AND developed. Fun Times!
PLEASE NOTE EACH WORKSHOP IS LIMITED TO 6 PEOPLE. AND YOU WILL NEED TWO HAVE SHOT THE TWO ROLLS OF FILM BEFORE THE EVENT.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us. And keep an eye out for our Darkroom Printing Workshops coming soon.